- I will critique TWO manuscripts each month. By "manuscript" I mean the first 1000 words of a children's magazine story, chapter book, mid-grade novel, or YA novel. Please, fiction only. No picture books or easy readers. No poetry.
- Enter the drawing by commenting on this post AND stating that you wish to enter.
- For an additional entry, become a follower, and tell me so (or that you already are one).
- For additional entries, post links to this contest and give the URLs.
- No one person can win both critiques in a single month.
- Include your email in the comment. But if not, be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Enter now through Sunday, May 29.
- Any story that you plan to enter in an ICL contest is ineligible. Since I am an ICL instructor, I cannot edit stories that you intend to enter in an Institute contest.
- Winners will be announced Monday, May 30.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
May Critique Giveaway
It's critique time. Enter to win! Here are the rules and caveats: