I will be offline for a week or thereabouts, so will be around to do some blog visiting as soon as I can after that. See you all soon! And now for our regularly scheduled post. :)
The lovely Ruth Schiffmann of Out on a Limb has tagged me for this award. I'm supposed to list seven things about myself. Okay, here goes.
1. I'm having trouble with this list already. Truth is, I write, I teach, I read, I pray, I do family stuff, and there's not much else.
2. Truth is, I'm speaking in the voice of one of my characters right now.
3. Oh, yeah, and we might be doing some painting on the house right now. Not the whole thing. But changing up the color scheme of the trim a bit. Minor excitement. :)
4. I've always been interested in nutrition, but I'm redoubling my efforts to eat well and make sure I walk at least 30 minutes a day. I can't afford to turn into the blob here -- bodily or mentally.
5. Reasonable amounts (drat:)) of dark chocolate are part of good nutrition.
6. Good habits on a daily basis will forgive the occasional (drat:)) ice-cream indulgence.
7. I sleep 8 hours per night. No boasting here that I can get by on 5 or 6, or that I'm too important to afford sleep (being overbusy is a status symbol, don't you know). I need it, and so do most of us.
I hope anyone who's reading this will consider themselves tagged. I'd enjoy getting a glimpse into seven things about YOU. :)