Thursday, June 13, 2013

In Which Marcia Does a Commercial

Ahem. I hope my bloggy friends will excuse a bit of shameless self-promo today. After several years of letting my freelance critique and copyediting service take a back seat to writing and teaching, I have decided to again give it more of a front-burner position on the stove of life, as it were.

Short version: I am currently filling critique slots for the months of July, August, and September. I critique complete MG and YA novels primarily, but will also consider NF and work for adults. I also do copyediting on books that have gone through developmental edits and are ready to be polished for publication. All the info, including services, rates, and my qualifications, are up on my website.
http://www.marciahoehne.com/critiquing-and-editing.html

Thanks so much for listening, and have a great day of reading and writing! :)

11 comments:

Vijaya said...

It's so hard for us to be self-promoters, no? But I'm happy you are doing this. And may your schedule fill up just the right amount so that you have enough time to write the stories of your heart.

Marcia said...

Thanks, Vijaya. Yes, I'm determined to stay balanced.

Bish Denham said...

You are excused and I hope you get lots of business!

Marcia said...

LOL, Bish. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

That is good to know. I like it that some of my blogging buddies have this service. I'll keep it in mind.

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Hello, blog hopping and found your beautiful blog.

Please visit mine too and feel free to add comments.

Thanks
Rajiv
www.magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.com
www.magicalpresent.blogspot.com

Marcia said...

Medeia -- Thank you!

Rajiv -- Thanks for visiting. :)

Stina said...

Sounds great. And if you don't self promote, no one will know about your service.

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Tweeted it for you.

cleemckenzie said...

You provide a very worthwhile service, so I'd say your self-promoting is perfectly fine.

Marcia said...

Stina -- That's sure true, isn't it?

Jaye -- Thanks so much for the tweet!

Lee -- Thank you! :)