Monday, August 4, 2008

No, I'm Not!

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?



Okay, this quiz I don't get. I answered the questions with my usual I'm-reading-writing-doing-something-else-solitary-or-possibly-hanging-out-with-a-FEW CLOSE-people-style, and it says I'm a daffodil -- the first one to the party and perfectly capable of making myself seen and heard! Say what? I didn't really expect to get "shrinking violet," but I thought I might get something delicate and blue, pink, lavender, or creamy white. Not yellow. I don't LIKE yellow. All I can say is -- ???????

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

I think some of the meanings behind the questions were a little too subjective.

It says I'm a daisy. Since they're my favorite flower, I'll go with that.

Marcia said...

I thought so too. On a couple of questions the answer I really wanted to give wasn't represented.

But I guess I still don't get how the answers I gave added up to "she likes to party!" Someone who owns 100+ books and whose favorite pastime other than gardening (actually, quite a bit before gardening) is reading?

Glad you got your favorite flower. Maybe I should answer the quiz NOT me and see what happens?

Anne Spollen said...

Cute quiz -- I'm a snapdragon. This would be fun to do with characters we're writing about.

Marcia said...

It would be great to try quizzes with characters, Anne! Alas, I don't think I'd pick THIS quiz. I'd be afraid it would steer me wrong.